quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

A New Way of Getting to School

Since the beginning of May I’ve been coming to school in a different transport. Try to take a guess... will it be...
- By car?
- By motorcycle?
- On foot?
No. Wrong guesses. Sorry! I was eighteen just in the beginning of last month, so it can’t be the car or the motorcycle. I could come on foot; however I would have to wake up really early, which is something quite impossible for me, my bed is really comfortable and my house is not that near on foot of course.
Well, I’ll kill your curiosity, the mean I have been using is the bicycle. I do not need any license to ride it, I do not pollute the atmosphere and the best part of it is that I burn calories, which is awesome. Also, in this mean, I get faster to school and enjoy much more the journey.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário