domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

Reading Project...

My reading project was a complete faillure. Actually I never liked reading, the only books I've ever read (and those ones after watching the respectives movies) are The Twilight series and Harry Potter (not the whole yet), as you can see, stories that involve a wide range of fantasy and creativity.
I also know that you had told me not to read Kramer vs. Kramer, but I'm really stubborn and once I make up my mind for something I just stop when I achieve that aim, even if it's written that it will fail.
So, I am aware that my presentation was not a presentation, neither something similar and it's also true that I did not want to repeat it - I really did not like the book. You can call it laziness, not being worried about the marks or whatever... It was my decision , unfortunately the wrong one, but now it's taken...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário