domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

2nd, 3rd & 4th of April


In this weekend I went to Nazaré for a religious meeting. We have this meetings every years, but this time enjoyed a lot as I met a many people and some that I hadn't seen for a long and also some that I met in 2007 in England. The objective of this get together is to know new people and to make us aware that how dependent we are on God and without Him life is impossible - to those who don't believe in God, this may sound weird, but for me it's not like that. One of the proofs that God really exists is the "production" of blood, which is only produced by Him and never in any laboratory.

Despite having so much fun and knowing what was expecting me, I confess that I hesitated a lot whether to go or not...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário