domingo, 15 de novembro de 2009

It has been years since they left and now they are coming back. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing! Firstly most of the people who went are alive and seem to be healthy. Secondly they have so many new thing, specially animals I have never seen and well, they are so fascinating, I had never dreamt of something like that.
I can see at least four animals that are new to me. I will describe the one that for me is the most beautiful, which is the lion. It's like a very big dog whose hair is brown. It has a very big crown around the face, but only some of them. And finally its teeth are the most frightening I've never seen, probably one bite and the person dies, but still its beauty is incomparable. The other ones are the elephant, hippo and the rhino, all of them very beautiful too.
Apart from the animals I am very happy that most of the men who went are back, because their families were so worried. I can't express how glad I am for seeing my father after a long time.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário